• IT HAS BEEN THE REGULAR QUERY OF EVERY HOME BUYER WHO KEEPS ON CALLING/WRITING TO KNOW OF THEIR ALLOTMENT IN THEIR RESPECTIVE AMRAPALI PROJECT.
• TO KNOW OF THE ALLOTMENT DETAILS, UPLOADING THE DATA OF CUSTOMER AS PER REPORT OF THE FORENSIC AUDITORS.
• THE DATA UPLOADED WILL SHOW THE NAME OF THE ALLOTTEE, THEIR TOWER AND UNIT NO. ETC.
• THE MASSIVE DATA HAS BEEN SPLIT INTO PROJECT-WISE SO THAT HOME BUYER CAN VERIFY THEIR NAMES FROM THE RESPECTIVE PROJECT.
• ANY HOME BUYER FINDING ANY MISSING OF THEIR NAME MAY SUBMIT THEIR QUERY VIA E-MAIL.
The Receiver owes no responsibility for any mistake or error in the Customer Data because of such defects or mistakes, occurring in the original data itself. The object of uploading the customer data is to given an opportunity to all home buyers to verify the available data, and supply data which is missing or which is needed for reconciliation of relevant data, their payment dues etc. The other objective is to deal with cases of multiple allotment/ sales or transfers affected by Amrapali, as also data showing under payment or doubtful payment. Data of cases of multiple allotments will be stored confidentially in a separate data base. After due resolution of such multiple allotments by an appropriate procedure, necessary changes will be made in the Customer Data after due intimation to concerned Home Buyers.
The relevant parts of the data, duly verified by home buyers will also be shared with banks, financial institutions or other loan providing establishment. Home buyers who opted for refund can also verify their details and assist the receiver in updating all information.
In view of several issues involved in the compilation and uploading of data, the Office of the Receiver will after receipt of inputs or suggestion, introduce any necessary change or measure to maintain the security of the data.
The data uploading has been designed keeping in mind the data integrity protection. Any person found to be tampering or interfering with the security of the data, will be visited with legal consequences and the matter will also be reported to the Court.