The Office of Receiver published the DEFAULTER LIST containing names of Amrapali Home Buyers, belonging to Greater Noida Projects, to remind them that such Home Buyers have neither registered their details in the CUSTOMER DATA via RECEIVERAMRAPALI.IN website nor Paid any amount of their outstanding dues into the UCO Bank in terms of the Order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
The List published in the leading Newspaper are based on the Correspondence Address as available in the Customer Master Data as provided by the Forensic Auditors.
Some of the Home Buyers having the above non-compliance of the mandatory procedural requirements could not be published in the Newspaper as per their original Region/State due to cost, space or incomplete addresses constraints.
Therefore, the list of Amrapali Home Buyers who have NOT been published in the Newspaper are now uploaded in the website. IT IS HIGHLY SOLICITED THAT THE HOME BUYERS MAY GO TRHOUGH THE LIST AND IF FINDING THEIR NAME IMMEDIATELY COMPLY WITH THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS.
IN CASE THEY HAVE ALREADY COMPLIED WITH THEIR DETAILS IN THE CUSTOMER DATA (AFTER 03/08/2021) AND STARTED PAYMENTS INTO UCO BANK (AFTER 17/07/2021) MAY KINDLY IGNORE THEIR NAMES IN THE ADVERTISEMENT.
- LIST OF DEFAULT-HOME BUYERS NOT PUBLISHED IN THE NEWSPAPER”
- LIST OF ALL DEFAULT-HOME BUYERS AS PUBLISHED IN THE NEWSPAPAER
Court Receiver -AMRAPALI
1) ERRORS AND OMISSIONS ARE EXCEPTED.
2) WILL BE SUBJECT TO SCRUTINY FROM THE OFFICE OF THE COURT RECEIVER WHEREVER THERE SEEMS TO BE ANY OMISSION OR ERROR.
3) BUYERS BASED AT OTHER STATE ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY VISIT WEBSITE receiveramrapali.in | IVR 9772902548, 9772907414
4) BUYERS WHOSE NAME IS APPEARING IN THE LIST, BUT ALREADY REGISTERED IN THE CUSTOMER DATA AND/OR MADE PAYMENT INTO UCO BANK MAY INFORM COURT RECEIVER OFFICE.