Criteria of FOURTH LIST:
1. If Possession Letter is not available, please enclose below and proceed with registry.
“(A) Possession Intimation letter with sign and stamp;
(b) Key handing over letter in original; and
(c) Government ID proof of residence for the same flat such as Aadhar card or driving license or Voter id or Ration card or Passport.”
(B) Key Hand Over letter in original
(C) Government ID proof for the same falt such as Adhar Card, Driving License,Passport, Voter ID or Ration Card.
2. If NOC is not available please present following document:
(a) Original payment Receipts (paid to builder);
(b) Bank statement of amount being disbursed;
(c) Summary of payment.
3. In case of Bank Loan and photocopies have been submitted.
(a) Covering letter by Bank listing documents which have been submitted in bank.
(b) NOC from Bank informing about the registry.
(c) Original payment receipts where bank amount was disbursed.
(d) Summary of Payment.
4. Resale case can proceed based on above criteria.
5. Few flats have been put on hold in case of no Builder buyer agreement (BBA)/unsigned BBA or balance payment exist according to Forensic audit report.
6. Only covered parking as per BBA will be considered.
7. Incomplete flats as per records which needs to be undertaken by NBCC should hold on to registry